Multipurpose high-precision scale, suitable for laboratory and industrial use.
For the series GAT-N RESOLUTION (g): 0.0001. CAPACITIES (g): 220.
- Backlit LCD display with 8 16.5mm digits.
- Waterproof membrane keypad, with 9 keys.
- Construction: main structure in die-cast aluminium, ABS housing.
- Weight sensor with tuning fork system.
- STAINLESS steel plate, size Ø 80mm.
- Windscreen, level bubble and adjustable feet.
- Power supply: fitted with 230 Vac power supply unit as standard.
- Operating temperature +10°C…+30°C, non-condensing relative humidity 80%.;
- RS232 port (D-SUB9P) for connection to PC, 3590 series Touch Screen indicator or printer;
- RS232 port (DIN8P) for continuous transmission of weight and remote execution of tare function;
- Automatic calibration with built-in weights at power-up or by pressing the keys.
- Upon request:
– calibration service and certificate;
– CE-M approval;
– weighing underhook to calculate the density.
- Percentage for formulations and recipe dosing;
- Customised coefficient to calculate grammage and liquids volume (internal use);
- Density calculating;
- Weight formulation and recalling.