The Toshiba BA400 series is the first in the next generation of products launched with an entirely new software platform.
The new platform adds not only performance but extends the connectivity and adaptability of the BA420T to meet the challenges of an ever-changing workplace. The BA420T with its small footprint brings the performance of an industrial printer to workplaces where space is a premium, such as offices or retail shops.
- Compact clamshell design with drop-in media loading suitable for versatile applications
- Extensible OS architecture to keep pace with latest technology standards
- Increased print speed with superior print quality for maximised performance
- New system platform ensures easy integration into complex IT systems
- Future-proof thanks to a broad set of features and options
- SOTI Connect certified for IoT device management
Trieurodata is the official exclusive distributor for label printers and Toshiba print&apply systems.
Printing Technology:Thermal transfer, direct thermal
Thermal Print Head Type:Flat head
Memory:128 MB (FROM), 128 MB (SRAM)
Media loading:Top opening
User Interface:LCD screen (graphic 128 x 64 dots), 2x LED, 3x key
Operator keys:Feed, Restart, Pause
Dimensions (W x D x H):245 x 350 x 332 mm
Operating Temperature/Humidity:5°-40°C (41°-104°F) / 25-85% non-condensing relative humidity (RH)
Storage Temperature/Humidity:-40°-60°C (-40°-140°F) / 10-90% non-condensing relative humidity (RH)
Power Supply :AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Duty Cycle**:5,000 labels / day