Take advantage of the short delivery time now: delivery from stock for the 6t and 8t mobile ramp models!
MOBILE RAMPS CHARACTERISTICS
Mobile ramps are used for loading/unloading various loads in the warehouse with the help of forklifts and pallet trucks. These are indispensable when it comes to significant volumes of logistics work in the warehouse.
Because mobile loading ramps are mobile, their position can be easily changed according to any need.
- Front bumpers
- Foklift support plates for each sides
- 1200 mm high side protection barriers
- Electro-hydraulic system for lifting front and rear flaps
- mounted tent over the ramp
- CE certificate
- Steel construction designed for load distribution
- Landing gear legs with two speed steps for height adjustment
- Manually operated hydraulic system for lifting the front and rear flaps
- Front and rear flaps with hinged high quality construction
- Hydraulically foldable front flaps in two parts
- Front flaps made of 12/13 mm ‘teardrop’ pattern boards
- Open length 10500 mm, closed length 8020 mm
- The platform floor is made of galvanized, welded, anti-slip grids
- 350 mm high side protection barriers
- Manoeuvrable wheels for heavy loads
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the complete range of ramps and warehouse equipment.